Tri City Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engine Bay's

+16
J.Cornelius
S.Addington
J.Bomarito
F.Brewer
B.O'Flynn
H.Stanley
R.Bender
R. DeSoto
J.Morrison
N. Brondum
T. Matthews
R.Rojas
L.Campbell
D.Purcell
J. Hannahan
J. Floan
20 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Engine Bay's - Page 8 Empty Re: Engine Bay's

Post by J.Morrison Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:12 am

* Slowly I pull into the station. Continuing to keep us out of service for lack of a partner I shut the engine down and put my headset on the dash. *

"...Medic-17 is back in station...Fire continue to keep us out of service for staffing and divert all calls to the Engine. 17 out. "
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:24 pm

' Ok guys lets all try and get some sleep. '

* we come to a stop inside the apparatus bay of the firehouse. the air braked engage and the engine is shut off. *

" Fire. Engine-17 is in station. "

* I take my headset off and climb out of the truck. *

' Goodnight u guys, please just get some sleep. '

* I yawn big and walk towards my quarters after stepping out of my turnout pants. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

https://tces.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by L.Campbell Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:11 pm

(( Jamie your new partner has logged on. I am returning you to active duty. ))
L.Campbell
L.Campbell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:55 pm

* After a restless nights sleep I am awaken to the sound of the station alarm. I Jump up and head quickly to the engine bay. After hearing the response and seeing the printout I walk over to the engine and toss the print into rich's side. I step fast into my turnout pants and get the straps situated. I grab my turnout coat, throw it on and climb aboard without securing it together. Rich, brian and Tyrone are already in the truck and ready. *

' Ok boys lets roll. '

* I sit back and get my headset on as Rich pulls us out of the house and onto Crenshaw. *

" Fire. Engine-17 is responding switching to Ops. "
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Ocean Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:44 pm

* After another call and a great breakfast I pull us to a stop in the station. Both Jamie and I get out and walk toward the living room to relax for a bit. *
N.Ocean
N.Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:19 pm

" Fire, Engine-17 is back in station. "

* I take headset off and step out of the engine. I step out of my turnout pants and leave them at the door. *

' Alright guys, showers then lets start our day ok. its still very early and there is a ton to do around here. '
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:39 pm

' ugh a fight. Just what I want to do now. '

* I finish my Pepsi and walk to the squad. Nikki is next to me as we get our printout and climb in. *

" Medic-17 is en-route. "

* Nikki drives us out of the station. As we hit Crenshaw I turn on the sirens and we head toward the call. *
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:40 pm

* Rich brings us to a stop and sit back and relax in my seat as everybody else gets out. *

" Fire....Engine-17 is in the house. "

* I take my headset off slowly and step out. The rest of the guys are in the living room now watching the evening Television programs. I walk out to the front of the house out the door and pull up a chair to watch the world go by. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:55 pm

*We arrive back at the station and get out. I mark us in quarters and then call it over the air before I get out. I step down from the rig, tired and probably pretty nasty from the last call. I strip off my bunker gear and put it where it normally sits, with the coat on the door and the bunker pants on the ground, boot toes facing the truck. I look to John and see him watching the cars passing in front of the station. I raise an eyebrow at him, basically too tired to do anything else and head to my office to grab my stuff to hit the showers with. I yawn as I glance at my bed, thinking of sleep, but I figure that I might as well wash all of the grime off, so I head to the showers.*
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:02 pm

* Walking out to the engine after a long day I climb aboard ready for a good supper out with the crew. the truck crew is on their own for supper as is the medics. *

' lets go boys load up. '

* Brian, ty and rich all climb into the engine and as rich starts us sup and begins his normal turtle pace out of the station I put my headset on. *

" fire.....Engine-17 is available on radio. "

' lets do burgers at golden burger. '

* Rich agrees as does the rest of the crew and we start heading down Crenshaw towards golden burger. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:44 am

*We pull back into the station from grabbing some pizza. I grab the radio and key it.*

"Fire, Truck 17's back in quarters."

*I get out of the truck and I see that the engine and the medics are gone, so we've got the entire station to ourselves. I head into the living room with the rest of the guys and start watching TV with them.*
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm

* I walk out into the apparatus room and take a look around. Noticing some changes I look at the engine and start to walk over to it. I smile a bit at all the changes that have come to this dept over the years. I grab a rag from the pile next to the engine and start to clean it off. *

* Before the start of the new shift starts I want to make sure she is all cleaned and ready to take on the day. Slowly the others start to trickle in. *

' Well as I live and breathe. Hello Rich. How have u been. '

* We shake hands and have some small talk for a moment then he goes and puts his gear in its place. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Davis Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:48 pm

* I start cleaning off the truck and wiping down my area inside. *
T.Davis
T.Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 pm

* The rest of the station scrambles to get in their gear and climb aboard their respective apparatus. I jog over to the engine and step into my turnout pants. As I pull them up I grab for my jacket and climb aboard. rich has the engine On and lights going already. I sit in my seat and close my door. Brian and Ty call ready and we pull out behind Jamie and the ambulance. *

" fire, Station 17 responding. "

* I look back and see the truck pulling out behind us. I light up the siren and sit back as we head towards the fire. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 pm

* We slowly pull back into the station, tired, sore, ready for sleep. The engine comes to a stop. I take my seatbelt off *

" Engine-17 is back in station fire. "

* I take my headset off and lay it on the center console, step out of the engine and step out of my turnouts. I slowly walk to my office. *

' Nobody talk to me for the rest of the night. '

J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Davis Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:51 pm

* slowly I stagger out of the truck. I step out of my turnouts and walk to the showers *

' g'night all. I'm so done with this day '
T.Davis
T.Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 am

*Damon spots for Steve as we back the truck in. I open up my door once we stop and I key the mic.*

"Truck 17's in quarters, Fire."

*I step out and I see the guys basically sleepwalking off the truck.*

'Hey guys, go to bed. I'll get this. Good job tonight y'all.'

*While part of it is just being a nice guy, I also don't want to fight them for the showers. I could probably pass up a shower because I smell bad, but not awful, but I'd rather not end up with cancer, so we're going to get a shower. I slide my bunker pants down around my boots before I step out and into my station boots. I lace them back up before I walk over and hit the button next to the bay door to close it up. I yawn before walking back to the side of the truck and plugging in both the electrical and also the exhaust line. I head back and finish setting my stuff up on the truck: helmet on the dash, coat below my hood on the grab bar, and my bunker boots on the ground facing the truck. I look over everything, satisfied with how everything looks before I walk over to my office. I sit down in my chair and relax for a few seconds. I yawn before I get up and grab a change of clothes and my toiletries before I head to the showers.*
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by B.O'Flynn Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:41 pm

'Damn, I was enjoying a lazy Saturday morning. '

* I get up and walk to the engine. Rich, John and Ty are boarding as I open my door and climb on. I sit firmly in my seat and put my seatbelt on then my headset and sit back waiting to pull out. *
B.O'Flynn
B.O'Flynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8