Tri City Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engine Bay's

+16
J.Cornelius
S.Addington
J.Bomarito
F.Brewer
B.O'Flynn
H.Stanley
R.Bender
R. DeSoto
J.Morrison
N. Brondum
T. Matthews
R.Rojas
L.Campbell
D.Purcell
J. Hannahan
J. Floan
20 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Engine Bay's - Page 7 Empty Re: Engine Bay's

Post by J. Floan Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm

* Rich pulls us into the station. I notice a new squad unit outside waiting for Jamie to get back to take possesion of. We come to a stop and I get my headset off, hang them up next to my head and step out. Closing the door behind me I step out o fmy turnout pants, walk over to the squad and start to look it over with the rest of my crew. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

https://tces.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:10 am

'  What in the hell is that?. '

* Brittany backs us into the station and we almost hit the engine while looking at the new medic unit.  *

" Medic-17 is back in station "

* I get out and walk over to it looking it over with the rest of the house. *
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:26 pm

* I yawn as I look over the new ambulance for Jamie. I see her face and see her smile as she looks over her new rig. I chuckle a bit and walk over to her *

' well this is definatly an upgrade. '
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:04 pm

' Damn. '

* I break from looking over the new ambulance and walk back to the engine. Rich, Tyrell and Brian are already on board. I get in and get my headset on just in time for Rich to start us out of the house. *

" Engine-17 Responding fire. "
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:24 pm

" Fire....Engine-17 is back in station. "

* I take my headset off and push the MDT buttons indicating officially that we are back in quarters. the engine comes to a stop and I step out as does the rest of the crew and we head back into the living room. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:08 pm

" Medic-17 is back in station. "

* Brittany gets out of the ambulance. I sit for a moment and collect myself then take a second to look over the inside of the new rig. I never had a chance to do it before. *
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:25 pm

* After changing into my duty pants and my new CFD T-shirt I walk out tot he apparatus bay and start looking over the new equipment, I notice Jay is already out there and we shake hands. *

' Wow this is going to be a very different department without the Medic unit. '

Jaythen: yea I agree this is not going to be the same at all but it is what it is,
Me: Well screw it we will make due.

* we both look over the new Engine-17. I start to instantly miss the old one but understand with the death of one city and the rebirth of another things must change. the Tiller which was new to begin with was kept and the medic ambulance was done away with. both Jamie and Brittany have moved to Station 11 so the house will undoubtly be quieter. *

' alright Jay shall we get the crew together for the " meeting " '

* we both chuckle and call the rest of the crew into the bay for our meeting. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:13 pm

* after the men ( all men now unfortunately pile into the bay and line up Jay and I start our morning briefing *

' Gentlemen, as you are all aware of there are some new changes. obviously the most notable are No Jamie, Brittany, medic 17 and the addition of a new Engine-17. Our area of responsibility under the new city administration has increased in size as well, We will no longer be doing shared responses and mutual aid with Rocky County, their council has asked for them to be autonomous of our services and we will abide by their request. for you medics, there is no need anymore to call into the hospital for medical assistance unless you need it. they have become aware that finally we know what we are doing lol. figures it would take them that long to figure that out. Gentlemen, i'm willing to give this new administration a chance to see how things go, Lets get a survey of our gear, get our places set on the new unit and start cleaning up the station. '

* Jay says a few words of encouragement after my disasterous speech and we break for our functions. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:33 pm

* as we are getting our gear stowed away the alarm goes off which is also new and completely annoying. I hear what sounds like a tornado siren. *

' oh what the hell is that shit. '

* we all look around like we are being bombed or look for a tornado, quickly we understand its the alarm, I walk over to the printer and get our slip then walk to the engine, Rich, brian and ty are already on board. I climb on and set my cover on the dash, I immediately notice the much larger windshield and nod n approval as I get my headset on. My door closes and rich slowly pulls us out of the station. *

" Fire, Coronado engine-17 is responding "
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:55 pm

" 17's back in quarters. "

* Rich pulls us into the bays and turns off the engine. I take my headset off and with the rest of the crew head back into the station to get something to eat. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Cornelius Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:12 pm

* I hear the call on in, thinking to myself this is a new one. I start walking to the truck. I step into my turnout pants, leaving the straps down I put on my blue wind breaker and climb aboard. Damon, and steve are already aboard and readying up to go. I get my headphones on, close my door and roll my window up. Looking at the MDT I notice the address, calling parties and a host of new details that were never there b4. *

' Wow you guys look at all the new toys we have here lol. This should be a nice change. Hopefully it stays like this. '
J.Cornelius
J.Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:01 pm

' Well i'll be damned. '

* I get up from reading my paper and start walking to the Engine. Rich blows past me like he has never been to a fire before. *

' Hey there rook slow it up lol. '

* I walk to the engine, Step quickly into my pants and strap up. I get my coat from the seat and throw it on. Climbing aboard I notice Ty and Brian are doing the same. *

' alright Rich, this will be out of our district, use the GPS . '

* I look at the cords and see it already up on the MDT, I turn it to face Rich as he is starting the truck up. *

' Alright guys lets move out. '

* Once all area aboard rich pulls us out of the station rather quickly already turning the siren on before we hit the driveway. *

" ok. Fire, Engine-17 responding switching to County Ops 1 now. "
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:41 am

* No sooner do I enter the bay then a call comes in for the engine. I lower my head still trying to wake up and start walking to the truck. Bryan, ty and rich are all making their way to the engine all of us sort of chuckling at the thought that we havnt had a chance to get out gear in place for our shift before a call comes in. *

' Well boys yet another shift begins. '

* I open the door to my truck. The previous shift has left it somewhat clean and in good condition. I pull my turnout pants on, leave my civilian T-shirt on and climb aboard. Getting my headset on I sit back as rich starts the engine. *

J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:21 pm

* After picking up Tyrone we make our way back to the firehouse. Rich pulls around back and I see Jamie and britt staring me down. *

' crap this cant be good. I bet they are pissy with me for cancelling them. '

* We pull into the station and come to a stop. Rich shuts us down and engages the air brakes. *

" Engine-17 is back in station. "

* I take my headset off and step out. leaving my door open I step out of my turnout pants still in my jeans and civilian clothes. Slowly and sneakily I walk around the front of the truck managing to avoid the obvious fight that Jamie wants to start. Once clear of the units I make a sprint for my office to properly change for the shift. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:49 pm

*We pull around the station, we pull the truck back into its bay and I key the mic.*

"Fire, Truck 17's in quarters."

*I get out of the truck and grab the groceries. I then head over to the kitchen with them and go to stock the fridge up.*
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:13 pm

*I walk into the engine bay and look around, looking for Nick. Not sure what he looks like and not sure how to go about asking since everyone seems to be doing their own thing.*

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:27 pm

*As we finishing putting all of the cold items in the fridge, I look down and notice that I'm still in my T shirt where I never changed when I got to work.*

'All right guys, I'm going to head to my office and put my blouse on. I'll be back shortly.'

*As I walk though the living area, I glance at what's on TV, not really interested. As I walk into the bays, I see someone in their Class B dress shirt and I run though my head for a second trying to figure out why she is here. I see the S. McGarrett on the name tag and I realize that she's the new person on the truck.*

'Ahhh Ms. McGarrett. Welcome to Truck 17. It's nice to have you. Also, you don't need your Class B shirt on, but I do. If you don't mind, I'm going to go and put mine on and then I'll go in and introduce you to the guys.'
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:33 pm

*I'm about to ask somebody where to go when someone comes up to me.*

Ahhh Ms. McGarrett. Welcome to Truck 17. It's nice to have you. Also, you don't need your Class B shirt on, but I do. IF you don't mind, I'm going to go and put mine on and then I'll go in and introduce you to the guys.'

*I standby and wait as the person in a T-shirt goes into another room. I look down at my shirt and check to see if I have something else to put on. I then realize, where am I suppose to change? The man said he'd introduce me to the guys. Am I the only girl? I wait until he comes back, anxiously twitching my fingers. Wait, what was that guy's name? Was that Nick?*

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:38 pm

*I head into my office and quickly pull my Class B shirt on and grab a pen from my desk. I slide it into my shirt pocket and walk back out to the bays where McGarrett is still standing, now looking at her hands. I start to wonder why when I realize that I never even introduced myself.*

'I'm sorry. I never introduced myself. I'm Nick, your captain. Come with me and I'll introduce you to everyone and give you the grand tour. Sound good?'
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:45 pm

*The guy returns and I'm somewhat even more nervous.*

I'm sorry. I never introduced myself. I'm Nick, your captain.

*I was relieved when he said that and looked up at him. I was short so I was use to craning my neck to look at someone.*

Come with me and I'll introduce you to everyone and give you the grand tour. Sound good?

*I nod, feeling nervous again.*

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:48 pm

* hearing a new voice I stand up and walk out to where its coming from. *

' did I hear somebody ask if they were the only girl?. nuuu not here. there is Jamie and Brittany and sometimes if you play your cards right Nick can dress up like that too, Hello im Cpt Floan or John one of the 2. Im in charge of Engine-17. if you have any issues u can come to me or cpt Brondum over there. we can take care of you. '

* I head back into the living room to finish my TV before starting paperwork. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:17 pm

* Wiping the sleep from my eyes and Brittney walks slowly past me to the new squad. I open the garage gate, open my door and sit down. afer closing my door and getting a full yawn in I put my headset on and lean my head back on the area between my seat and the window then let Brittney pull us out of the station. *

" Medic-17 is rolling fire. "
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:30 pm

* Hearing the 2nd alarm on the buzzer I pick up my pace out of my office, Bryan, Ty and rich are all sprinting to the rig, Walking around the front as the gate opens I step quickly into my turnout pants, Throw my straps up and climb aboard. I have a light navy blue duty coat I throw on. Putting my headset on I glance over at the rest of the crew who are all ready to go. I give rich a nod and close my door. He Immediately pulls out at a much quicker pace than normal. *

" Engine-17 responding fire, Start a 2nd ambulance and bump them both up to code...Break.....Engine-17 to truck-17 if you are on scene before us make sure the medics are secure and assist wherever u can but our first priority if our people. "

' Remember u guys, we have been through this before. just another patient, be professional. '

* we make a very rapid turn from Crenshaw to the blvd and pick up speed fast heading towards the call. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:52 pm

*We pull back into our bay, and I get out. I look at the guy's and gal's face. We came from a bullshit call and made one that was much more serious and involving one of our own. I sigh and I set my gear up again. I walk off from the guys and look to them, trying to keep all of our minds off of the incident.*

'All right. In light of that call, let's get some business done. Chuck, you're driving now. McGarrett, you're on the tiller seat. Basically, you're steering, just in reverse. Otherwise, you jackknife. Basically, you hit the cab of the truck with your trailer. Chuck, if you would't mind helping her, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm gonna go and work on the reports. I'll see you guys shortly.'

*I walk out from the bay, trying to keep my head down. I get to my office and flip the TV on. I'm really not that excited about doing reports, but I figure that I should get started. I sigh as I open up the report template and start doing the first one, the smoke in the area call. I stop after I finish the preliminary information and go to give my narrative. I pull my phone out of my pants pocket and scroll through my phone, trying to think about if I should call my family. I figure that they're probably asleep already, so I decide against it. I slide my phone onto my desk next to me, watch TV for a few seconds, and then get back to my reports.*
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Davis Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:46 pm

'Sure thing, Nick. I'll make sure we don't crash haha.'

*I walk over to McGarrett and introduce myself.*

'Hi, I'm Chuck, the new engineer. Nick explained it pretty well, but yeah, it's not too hard. Basically just don't hit anything and you'll be fine.'
C. Davis
C. Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next