Tri City Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engine Bay's

+16
J.Cornelius
S.Addington
J.Bomarito
F.Brewer
B.O'Flynn
H.Stanley
R.Bender
R. DeSoto
J.Morrison
N. Brondum
T. Matthews
R.Rojas
L.Campbell
D.Purcell
J. Hannahan
J. Floan
20 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Engine Bay's - Page 6 Empty Re: Engine Bay's

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm

* I climb into the crows nest and start cleaning it out for the next call. It isnt as dirty as I thought it was gonna be. I look out back and see a wht looks to be a Dary grey kitten limping out around the back of the firehouse. I climb down from the crows nest and walk over to it. It limps heavily over to me and i quickly scoop it up to take some pressure off of his leg. His front paw is hurt and I bring him into the Living room of the Firehouse. *

' Hey Cpt. C, Look what I found. '

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Cornelius Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 pm

* I walk over to my side of the truck and climb in. I look back to see my turnouts safe in the back cab then I put my seatbelt and Headset on I close my door and wait for us to get out. *

" Fire....Truck-17 will be available on Radio. "
J.Cornelius
J.Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by S.Addington Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 am

* I start the Engine up as Hamza gives the Kitten to Roy to hold while we drive. Hamza gets into the Crows nest . *

' Ready back there Hamza. '

* He tells me he is ready and lets go. I slowly apply the gas and we pull out of the station. I make a Right onto Crenshaw Blvd and then another right onto Tri City Blvd and head tpwards the Vets Office. *

' So what are we gonna do once we get him there?. '
S.Addington
S.Addington

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Davis Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 pm

* I Hear the tones and get very nervous. I stand straight up and run for the Engine. *

' Holy shit guys my first call is a 3rd Alarm Fire. '

* I run quick to my seat. I put my turnout coat and pants on fast then climb aboard. *
T.Davis
T.Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by B.O'Flynn Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:50 pm

* I see the Rookie blow quickly past me. I start chuckling at his enthusiasm. *

' Easy Rookie, this is a 3rd Alarm, we are not gonna be 1st ones on scene. No need to hurt yourself trying to get on the Engine we're not leaving without you. '
B.O'Flynn
B.O'Flynn

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:05 pm

* Richy pulls us back into station next to Truck-17 The Massive Tiller is still an Awesome sight. *

" Fire....Engine-17 back in station. "

* I take my headset off and start walking towards my office to field the no doubt onslaught of phone calls & Messages that will be coming. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

https://tces.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 pm

* I make sure my gear is in the back cab of the Engine and I climb aboard. I put my headset on as Richy starts us up. *

' Alright Rich to Rocky we go....You know guys im actually really sorry they didnt work out. A lot of potential they had. '

J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S.Addington Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:31 pm

' Shit. '

* I get my turnout pants on then get on board. I leave my coat off for better steering then start getting the truck ready to move out. I Turnt he master switch on then start the Engine up. I flip the emergency Lights on and watch as Hamza gets into the Crows Nest. Roy and Damon also get on board and I wait for Hamza's Ok to move out. *
S.Addington
S.Addington

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 pm

* I climb itno my nest as Add asks if we are ready. *

' Im ready tevie Lets roll. '

* I get the doors closed as Steve pulls us out of the station and out into the bright sunny day. *

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Cornelius Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 pm

* Walking out to the Truck I observe some minor dings from the road. I start buffing them out with an orbital before beginning the monsterous task of waxing the truck. *
J.Cornelius
J.Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by B.O'Flynn Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:20 pm

* I walk around the engine Noticing some wear and tear on her. I grab a cloth and start cleaning off some dust and dirt around her. I end up walking up to my side of the engine. I open the door and start taking inventory of my gear. cleaning and disinfecting out each mask and putting a protectant coat on all the vinyl areas of the inside. *
B.O'Flynn
B.O'Flynn

Back to top Go down

Post by B.O'Flynn Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 pm

* Hearing the alarm go off I step into my turnout pants and climb aboard, leaving my coat on the seat in front of me i get my seatbelt and headset secured. I roll down my window and sit back waiting to head out. *
B.O'Flynn
B.O'Flynn

Back to top Go down

Post by R.Rojas Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 pm

* Walking back inside after the alarm goes off I step aboard the engine and start it up. I get my headset on and look around. I make sure the headlights and hte Emergency lights are on before closing my door. *

' Alright guys everybody in?. '
R.Rojas
R.Rojas

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 pm

* Seeing as how its a little chilly outside I put on my turnout coat, climb aboard and close my door. Leaving it unbuttoned I get my headset on and look over at Rich,*

' Yea we're set dude, lets go. Ty just stick close to brian or rich or I on this one ok. u can assist if need be. '

" Fire Engine -17 is rolling. "
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:00 pm

* Hearing the alarm I start walking out to the Ambulance, passing me in a whif is a new guy, he runs past me obviously not tired at all even though we are dispatched out after midnight. *

' hey rookie slow down, its too early for the running. '

* I walk up to the door, open it and put my turnout pants on before climbing in. I secure my headset on in time to see the rookie already has the unit started and lights running. *

' ok dude calm down. this is going to go nice and smoothly. '

" Fire.....Medic-17 is responding. "
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:32 pm

* As Rich starts the truck I stagger into the Engine, Brian and Tyrell both climb aboard reluctantly. *

' Alright Richy im ready lets roll. '

* I get my headset on and punch into the MDT that we are en route before the engine slowly pulls out of the station. In the distance I can see the medic unit already way ahead of us. *

" Fire, Engine 17 is en-route. "
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:36 pm

* Rich pulls us back into the station. I touch the back in station button on the MDT, close the computer and take my headset off. As the engine comes to a stop i unstrap my seatbelt, climb out and start slowly walking back to my cot to get some sleep. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Davis Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:04 pm

* After the call is over I walk to the back of the engine, Start inspecting the EMS gear and attempt to refamiliarize myself with all the different tools on board. *
T.Davis
T.Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by S.Addington Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:12 pm

* Hearing the tones go out I spring up and walk quickly to the Truck. Doing a very quick once over on her before climbing aboard I notice Nothing wrong. I open the door and climb inside closing the door behind me. Hearing that famous Click of the door which you only get on a Fire Engine I get a nice smile on my face and put my headset on. *

' Hey Rob, you ready back there?. '
S.Addington
S.Addington

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Cornelius Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:33 pm

* When steve pulls us back into the house. I breathe a sigh of relief knowing what just happened was crazy. *

" Fire, Truck-17 is back in house. "

* I take my headset off, put my turnout coat on the dash with my helmet on top, sit back in my seat with the door open and contiplate the events that just unfolded. I sit for only a moment before getting out and heading to the living room to relax. *
J.Cornelius
J.Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Cornelius Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:42 pm

* I walk out of the living area to the engine bays, I look outside and See Tyrone outside relaxing and decide to walk over there to join him. *
J.Cornelius
J.Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by S.Addington Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:42 pm

* I stagger my way out to the truck. Step into my turnout pants and climb aboard. *

' Im ready when u are cap.'

* I say that through a yawn before starting the truck and waiting for damon to get on board. *
S.Addington
S.Addington

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Cornelius Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:47 pm

* Once all are aboard I call us responding. *

" Fire- Truck-17 is responding. "

* Steve pulls us out slowly then without turning the sirens on he keeps the lights going and we start our trek across crenshaw towards 12's area. *
J.Cornelius
J.Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Cornelius Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:38 pm

* About 15 minutes after we are cancelled we arrive back in station. *

" Truck-17 is back in station. "

* I take my headset off, set it on the dash then step out. I close the door behind me, step out of my turnouts and walk back to the living room waiting for the engine to arrive back. *
J.Cornelius
J.Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by D.Langley Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:01 pm

* hearing the alarm I drop my things and start a small jog toward the truck. I step quickly into my turnout pants and get my coat before climbing aboard and waiting for the truck to roll out. *
D.Langley
D.Langley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next