Tri City Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Room

+13
J.Bomarito
F.Brewer
J.Morrison
H.Stanley
R.Bender
J. Hannahan
D.Purcell
R. DeSoto
N. Brondum
B.O'Flynn
R.Rojas
T. Matthews
J. Floan
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Living Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Living Room

Post by S.Addington Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 pm

* While Watching reRun of Top Shot I start talking with Damon. *

' So your No longer a Probie. Dude thats awesome congrats. '
S.Addington
S.Addington

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 am

* I walk into the living room after getting a good nights sleep and start watching TV. I see the new house kitten Limping around looking pathetic as ever. *

' I thought we put you to sleep, Oh well come here. '

* I pat my lap and he hobbles over to me. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

https://tces.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 pm

* After hearing our dispatch I stand up and start walking towards the Engine with Tyrell and Brian close by. *

' Well this waesnt hard to see coming. Good group of guys but they are in dire need or organization. '
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Cornelius Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:17 pm

* I plop down in front of the Television and drift off to sleep hoping to eventually get some sort of a response *
J.Cornelius
J.Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by B.O'Flynn Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:08 pm

* I grab a drink from the fridge and head over to the couch. John is watching an episode of some strange Cable show, not interested in the least in it I still sit down not really wanting to do anything else and start to drink my drink while watching his program. *

' Wow John, how do you watch this crap lol. '
B.O'Flynn
B.O'Flynn

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:57 am

* I stretch real big as I walk into the living room, the guys are all awake already and making breakfast. *

' What the hell are you all doing up on a sunday, good lord. '

* I plop my butt down in my easychair and relax watching TV. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:30 pm

* after changing into my normal navy blue blouse and navy blue slacks. I put my badge on and walk out of my office and into the living room. the guys are all gathered around watching Television. I sit down in my recliner and join them for some news. *

' Anything good happening?. '
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:03 pm

* I hear the loud unmistakable wound of the truck returning and look over my shoulder. *

' Well, trucks back. '

* As quickly as I look at it, I lose interest and go back to watching television. *
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:50 pm

*As I walk into the living area, I notice that McGarrett isn't saying much, just nodding, but I disregard it for now. I walk in and stand next to the TV.*

'Guys, we've got a new truck member. Ms. McGarrett is joining us for her first shift today. I know y'all will make her welcome.'
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:53 pm

*We hadn't even entered the living area and someone comes up to me saying I wasn't the only girl. He must've had really good hearing to hear my mumble. Anyway, he starts conversing with Nick real quick and mentions something about him wearing dresses. I shudder and follow Nick into the living area. He mentions me to everyone and I decide to get the courage to say something.*

'Hi.'

*I say quietly, not really directing it to anyone in particular.*

'I'm Shizuko McGarrett.'

Last edited by S. McGarrett on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:12 pm

*Before I even get McGarrett inside, Floan comes out and talks to her. When he mentions about me dressing up like a girl.*

'Floan, you know that wasn't me. I don't have dresses like yours.'

*We walk inside and I take a step back in case anyone wants to come up and talk with McGarrett personally.*
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:53 pm

*Once McGarrett finishes with the introductions, we continue with the tour. I show her the locker areas and the dormitory and we end in the engine bay.*

'All right, as you might have seen when we got back from our last call, this is our truck. It is a tiller ladder, so we also use this as the USAR response unit. Now, if you're comfortable with it, I'll eventually let you drive the tiller after we get to work together on a call. It's very simple. Hardest part about it is remembering that you are driving the rear wheels. That means that if the truck makes a left turn, you need to make a right turn. If you don't, the the truck will either hit something on the curb, like a stop sign, or you'll jackknife the truck. Now, if you don't have any questions, I've got some paperwork to do. You can come and find me in my office if you need anything. Any questions?'
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:35 am

*Nick shows me where all the lockers are and the dormitory. We end up in the engine bay and starts talking about the tiller ladder. Hearing I could 'jackknife' the truck if I mess up, I get a little worried but I'm not there yet so I shrug it off and wait until I'm put there. He asks if I have questions, but I shake my head. I'm not that much of a questions person unless it's absolutely necessary. I usually can figure things out on my own.

*Nick heads off to his office and I decide to go to the bathroom to change my shirt. I splash some water on my face since I had turned a bit pink in the face. Then I head back to where his office was. I hoped where he headed into to change his shirt was his office otherwise I'd be walking in there and embarrassing myself.*

Back to top Go down

Post by N. Brondum Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:01 pm

*As I sit in my office, listening to the noise of the TV and finishing up my report on the call we just got back from, I hear McGarrett knock on my door. I lean back in my chair, away from my desk and look toward the door.*

'Ms. McGarrett, what's up?'
N. Brondum
N. Brondum

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Ocean Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:23 pm

* After pulling us into the station. Jamie and I both get out and walk into the living room. Everybody is huddled around the tv watching some boring show *

'. Alright all lunch is here. Let's go it's not gonna get any warmer '

*. We drop the burgers and fries on the counter in the kitchen. Fx ourselves each a plate and sit at our table to enjoy a nice meal before the guys come and destroy our food. *
N.Ocean
N.Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:51 am

* Still very much asleep I walk into the living room and slump into my easy chair. Turning on the TV I start to watch some morning news program. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4