Tri City Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drive Through Ambulance Bay

4 posters

Go down

Drive Through Ambulance Bay Empty Drive Through Ambulance Bay

Post by J. Floan Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm

This Ambulance Bay area will hold under its canopy approx 6 Ambulances. Fire unit parking is next to the Ambulance Entrance had has the ability to hold 4 Full Sized Engines or 2 Ladder Trucks.
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

https://tces.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Drive Through Ambulance Bay Empty Re: Drive Through Ambulance Bay

Post by W.Story Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 am

* As Karen pulls up I just finish getting the last strip from the patients cardiac Monitor. She opens the back doors and we both get the stretcher out. I step out and we both walk into the ER. *

" Fire.....Medic-11 is at Dominguez Medical Center for Drop-off. "
W.Story
W.Story

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 pm

* As brittany speeds through traffic towards Tri City, I start to take another set of Vitals. None are coming up. I look up at Jamie and shake my head no, she pays little attention to me and continues to work harder and harder to revive him. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

https://tces.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

* John continus to hold pressure and bag him. the back of the ambulance is now becomming a bloody mess. *

Me: Brittany how far out are we.
Brit: 4 minutes still Jamie.

* I Get on the radio to Tri City. *

" Tri City ER.....Coronado Medic-17....We are 3-4 minutes out still, Patient has No pulse, has lost an unknown amount of blood and is not breathing on his own. we are unable at this time to perform CPR or convert patient due to the neck wound. Please advise. "

" Coronado Medic-17 from Tri City Base.....Continue efforts we will handle when you arrive. "

" Medic-17 out. "

* I push Epinepherine into the Cath hoping for some sort of assistance and see the monitor is still completly flat line. *
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H.Stanley Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:30 am

* I listen to the fire unfold as we pull up to the hospital. The ambulance is already there and the patient is being wheeled into the ER. Aaron pulls us to a stop and I step out. Grabbing my radio I walk into the ER area *
H.Stanley
H.Stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 pm

* Brittany pulls up to the ambulance bay and opens the back doors. I step out as she pulls the stretcher out. It extends and as the wheels touch the ground *

' your gonna be fine ma'am, '

J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down