Tri City Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandon House/Training Location

3 posters

Go down

Abandon House/Training Location Empty Abandon House/Training Location

Post by T. Matthews Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Abandon House/Training Location House

Abandon House/Training Location TwoStories-Traditional-Victoria

( without the garage)
T. Matthews
T. Matthews

Back to top Go down

Abandon House/Training Location Empty Re: Abandon House/Training Location

Post by T. Matthews Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 pm

* as john pulls out of the station, i pick up my headset*
' alright boys! we're going for a bedroom fire, we're gonna be the first truck in alright? gear up like this is the real thing, there isnt going to be real fire, but we're still gonna flow water as if the bedroom is on fire, thats the only info we have so far okay?'
* i slide my bunkers on as john takes it easy going to the king ave vacant house*
* i pick up the mic*
" fire from truck 17, we're gonna be out in the district training, we'll be available, but on a delayed response"
T. Matthews
T. Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Hannahan Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm

*I pull out of the station and check left and right then turn onto Organ then Hooper and safely turn onto Tri-City blvd.*
'Almost there....'
J. Hannahan
J. Hannahan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 am

* I lean back and watch theworld go by as we head towards the training site. *

' Dude I havent been on training like this is a while, this is great. '

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Matthews Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 pm

' guys make sure you're gearing up for a working fire, we're almost there..guys for right now, im going to be taking command, john, you are going to be leading these guys alright? you have to give them their assignments and what not? im gonna be staying outside'
* i throw my radio harness over me and wait as we are getting closer to the scene*

( ok guys, im gonna be picky, only cuz i want to make this the best unit here, even though it already is..and we WILL make mistakes here, and we will learn from them, im hoping john will be active here, as well as the rest of you, and we can make this a succesful training)
T. Matthews
T. Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by R. DeSoto Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 pm

' Ohh sure you stay outside hahaha, dont wanna get the officers hands dirty now do we hahaha. '

* I start strapping my tank on and getting gloves ready. *

R. DeSoto
R. DeSoto

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Matthews Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 pm

' never roy..thats what i got you guys for haha'

( oh and another thing, lets make these posts very descriptive, no im not picking on roy..but for future, lets talk about putting piece of gear on by piece..ya know? like make it real discriptive, cuz thats what really drives this game forward, and making everything you do during the calls and training descriptive and lengthy posts)
T. Matthews
T. Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:23 pm

'Okay Cap.'
*By now, I'm a block away from King ave but since the light ahead of me turns red, what do I do? Stop of course nice and slowly as I hate the bumpiness of riding in big trucks. Makes me irritable. Anyway, I look left and right and see a Goodhew ambulance pass by us. I wave to them and they do the same. I look ahead of me again looking at the red light for a moment then back at the road.*
'How long is this light?' I say impatiently.*
*I begin tapping my fingers on the steering wheel nervously wondering what I'm going to tell these guys but as I think, ideas rush into my head quickly.*
'Sir are we acting as the engine or truck a bit of both on this one?'
J. Hannahan
J. Hannahan

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Matthews Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 pm

' right off the bat we are going to be the first in engine, and, after the so called fire is out, maybe we will do some ladder company stuff, if we dont have any calls..but for now we are the first in engine..sorry i forgot to mention that'
* i sit back as we wait for the light*
' holy crap, this is awful'
T. Matthews
T. Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 pm

*The light finally turns green and I quickly look to the left and right again making sure nobody tries running the light that just changed red. Soon after accelerating, I see the light turn yellow.*
'Cap remind me to take the other way back to the station. I cohld fall asleep and that light would probably stay red.'
*I turn onto King ave and see some children outside. Since the house is at the end of the block I have a short ways to go.*
'Ooookaaaay...Hamza pull a 2 1\2 inch, flake it, and g set of irons and get ready at the front door. Roy get supply set up and have the line charged as soon as Hamza's done flaking then meet up with him at the door. Imma park the truck next to this hydrant, and activate the pump. I'll bring a set of irons in case a door or two needs to be forced.....'
*I pull up to the house and look in my rearview and I see the kids staring at us. I set the parking brake, put the truck in neutral, turn on the pump and put the truck back in drive.*
'Ookay..' I say opening my door and jumping out. I open the first compartment behind m door and I pull my bunker gear out.*
(Not gonna jump too far ahead here)
J. Hannahan
J. Hannahan

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Matthews Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:17 pm

* i nos my head, giving no emotion to john, although i am thinking he is doing a great job, especially since i took a member off the truck*
* as he pulls up to the house i step out of the truck, turn my portbale's volume on high, and stand out near the bumper of the truck*
T. Matthews
T. Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Matthews Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 pm

training cxled TFN..see dispatch area
T. Matthews
T. Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Hannahan Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:31 pm

*Seeing as how we didn't do much and nobody took anything off the truck, I'm kind of happy that we're leaving. I close my compartment after taking my gear off and I climb back into the truck and close the door behind me. I turn off the pump and wait for everyone to pile back in.*
'What's goin' on Tim? Somethin' wrong?'
J. Hannahan
J. Hannahan

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Matthews Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 pm

( sorry john, trust me, we will do this again)
' nahh man, we're just getting busy, and should probably head back'
( but in RL, the site is going through some major updates and stuff, so we're gonna hold off on this until everything is finalized)
T. Matthews
T. Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Hannahan Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 pm

'Okay then.'
*I pull off from the scene, waving to the still-staring kids and say hi.*
J. Hannahan
J. Hannahan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content