Tri City Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Station

+9
H.Stanley
T.Davis
R.Rojas
S.Addington
R. DeSoto
J. Hannahan
F.Brewer
J.Morrison
T. Matthews
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Outside the Station - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside the Station

Post by J. Floan Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:45 am

* Stepping out of my truck I look around at the house, trying hard not to believe that im about to report for yet again another long exhausting shift, I close the door and start walking through the back parking lot towards the rear gate where the apparatus are kept. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

https://tces.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Ocean Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:15 pm

* As morning arises I park my car around the back and grab my things out of the trunk. With my new assignment in hand I walk into the station to present myself to Cpt Floan for duty. *
N.Ocean
N.Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Wallace Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:39 pm

* I turn off the engine of the New Wildland truck and step out. Walking into the back of the firehouse I can see there are a slew of new things since my absence, A new Engine, a TIller truck and updated construction to the station. I nod my head in approval and walk in happy to see the crew and any new people. *
T.Wallace
T.Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:53 pm

* I push the opening button and the apparatus bay door raises up. the outside air is cool and the temp is a bit chilly. I start walking outside as the rest of the crew begins to clean off the engine bays. *

' Hey Brian can we get the outside power washed. we are going live again tomorrow. lets make sure everything is cleaned and straightened up. '

* I can hear him yell back that he is on it. I start walking back to my office to start calling the other stations to prep for our re-launch. *
J. Floan
J. Floan
Admin

https://tces.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:57 pm

* I throw my arms up in the air and run over to Cpt. Floan I jump up and give him a big hug *

' Hey Captain. Im SOOOO Glad to be here again. It feels like the old gang is back together. '
J.Morrison
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2