EN ROUTE COMMUNICATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EN ROUTE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by J.Morrison on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Use this area when communication with Tri-City Medical Center's ER while transporting.
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: EN ROUTE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by J.Morrison on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:59 pm

" Tri City Medical......Coronado Medic-17 is now transporting our 62 year old Female choking victim, her vitals are as follows.

P: 74
BP: 110/54
Resp: 28

She is not complaining of any pain at the moment. we are transporting No code at this time. "

TCMC: Medic-17 continue to Monitor, she will be going ot bed 4 on West wing of ER.....TCMC out.
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:38 pm

* The Sirens continue to sound louder and louder it seems as we cotninue our trek to the hospital. *

' Mark we need to change her bandages. they are completly soaked through. '

* Both mark and I help eachother to take her bandages off, he starts to get a clean set as I notice something troubling. a Piece of metal is sticking into her leg on what is left of her knee. I hadnt noticed it before. *

' Mark what is that. '

* I touch it to find its very thick, deciding not to move it any further I jsut say screw it and we continue to wrap her limb then around that metalic object so the doctors can see it. *

" TCMC Base, Medic-17 on 1 Bravo, We are 1 Minute out. Update status: Patient has a thick long metal piece of fragment sticking into where her knee used to be. unsure of what it is stuck in so we are leaving it in place. Medic-17 out. "
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top