Patient Drop Off Area

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Patient Drop Off Area

Post by J.Bomarito on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:48 am

* Garrett drives behind the Ambulance and we pull up to the Curb outside the ER. *

" Fire....Engine-10 will be at Tri City Medical Center on a Follow-up. "

* I grab a portable and take my headset off. Leaving my drink inside the engine I get out and start walking inside with my ClipBoard. *

J.Bomarito

Back to top Go down

Post by G. Kemp on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

*After pulling up behind the ambulance I put the Engine in N and put the Parking brake on. I grab my leather radio strap and pull it on over me and walk in with cpt.*

'Hey Cap what do you think the police will do with her?'

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

* The rookie pulls us up to the ambulance entry, I pop the back doors open and step out. Our patient comes out behind me without assistance. The three of us walk into the ER. the assistants take her to her bed and i shake my head laughing a bit as we walk up to the desk. *
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B.O'Flynn on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:11 pm

* The rickedy ambulance creeks and clanks into the patient drop off area. Feeling the overwhelming need to jump out and kiss the ground to be thankfull I survived the experience I hold the urge back and step out out of the side door. The ambulance crew opens the back door and they wheel the patient in. *

B.O'Flynn

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 pm

* Rich pulls us up to the patient drop off area. I take my headset off, step out and walk into the ER to get brian and say hello to everybody. *

" Fire....Engine-17 is AOR at TCMC. "

Oh Lord If your Up there watchin,  From wherever it is your watchin from.....Look away for a Moment!

J. Floan
Admin

http://tces.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:59 pm

* After a quick romp through the ER to say hello to the nurses and docs I walk back out to the engine. brian and I laugh a bit about the ambulance that just brought the patient in. There is a little bit of white smoke coming from its tailpipe. *

' Wow that is a bmmer for them. Theya re the Rocky county crew?. '

* Brian nods and we continue to walk back to the engine. I take a look back at the ambulance once more before climbinb aboard. A plan starts to form about getting them a new ambulance. I get myheadset on as Rich starts the engine up. *

' Nobody shoudl have to respond in that to a call. Ima see what I can do for them once we get back to the house. '

" Fire....Engine-17 will be available on Radio. "

' Alright rich lets head to the downtown. get some of these inspections done. '

* I roll my window down as Rich drives us out of the parking area and out towards the street. *

Oh Lord If your Up there watchin,  From wherever it is your watchin from.....Look away for a Moment!

J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Morrison on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:12 am

* Brittany pulls us up to the ambulance entrance, I hear the sirens stop and the ambulance come to an abrupt stop. Brian opens the back door from the inside and he steps out first. Brittany and him get the stretcher out and begin wheeling it into the ER. I follow close behind still attempting to figure out the new tablets we have been given for our reports. *
J.Morrison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:02 pm

* I yawn wide as we come to a stop at the patient drop off point. I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean back in my seat as tyrell and rich get out. *

' ima stay here u guys, grab brian and lets head back to the house yea. '

J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Floan on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:48 pm

* Rich pulls us around the round about then to a stop in front of the ER in the fire dept parking area. I grab a portable and we all step out. The night is cool now and a quiet overcomes me as we continue to walk into the hospital. we approach the ER entrance and I punch in 5150 to the keypad allowing us entrance. I notice Jamie standing at the counter and walk up to her. *

' How is she '

( Jamie I will let u take it from here. )

J. Floan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top